The Patricia Nash Trip to NYC Giveaway
The Patricia Nash Trip to NYC Giveaway
We encourage you to travel in style wearing your Patricia Nash Footwear, now available at Dillard’s! Patricia Nash is giving away a trip to New York City for you and one lucky guest when you post a picture of yourself at the Patricia Nash footwear launch at Dillard’s West Town in Knoxville, TN!
1. This Giveaway is sponsored by Patricia Nash Designs, Inc. (“Sponsor”) at 1132 N. 6th Ave., Knoxville, TN 37917.
2. Giveaway begins on September 6, 2019 at 12pm EST and ends at 3pm EST.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. Entrants must be, as of the date of entry, eighteen (18) years or older and legal residents of the
contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia.
5. Employees of Patricia Nash Designs, Inc., Dillard’s, Inc. and immediate family members and/or
household members of such persons (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their
respective spouses) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
6. Void where prohibited.
7. To Enter, you must: A) snap a picture of yourself at the Patricia Nash footwear launch event at
Dillard’s West Town on September 6, 2019 between 12-3pm EST; B) Post on your Facebook or Instagram account within 48 hours of the event; and C) Tag us (@patricianashdesigns) in this post.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. The Trip to NYC Giveaway (“Prize”) includes two (2) round-trip coach class airfare tickets from
the major U.S. airport nearest winner’s primary residence to New York City, private transportation to and from the airport, two (2) nights first class hotel accommodations (1 room, double occupancy) lodging in NYC, tickets for two (2) to a Broadway play, a Patricia Nash handbag for the winner, and a tour of the Patricia Nash NY Showroom. Approximate retail value of the prize: $6,000.
10. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline, flight itinerary and hotel and accommodations in its sole discretion. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Giveaway, and those set forth by theSponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2019 and must be arranged with Sponsor a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. If winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, winner forfeits the Prize in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Meals not described above, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the responsibility of the winner. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and travel companion must travel the same itinerary, and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any identification documents necessary for domestic travel. Travel companion of winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian and must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. If potential winner’s travel companion fails to return such documents within date and/or time indicated within such documents, then the potential winner may forfeit the right to the travel companion.
11. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Giveaway shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Giveaway Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Prize are the winner’s responsibility. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Prize.
13. The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entrants and will be announced by September 10, 2019 at 12pm EST via Patricia Nash social media channels. The winner will be contacted directly through their social media account.
14. By entering this Giveaway, and except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of this Giveaway constitute permission for the Sponsor to use said winner’s name, winning post, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry materials and statements attributed to winner to announce the winner in all forms of media without additional compensation.
15. The winner will have one (1) week to accept the Prize and must be able to travel with a valid ID.
16. This Giveaway is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or
17. In order to enter the Giveaway, you must agree to these Official Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Giveaway and are not eligible to receive the Prize described in these Official Rules unless you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and the Sponsor with respect to the Giveaway.
18. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify Dillard’s, Inc. from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Giveaway and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
19. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Knox County, Tennessee, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Tennessee. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.