- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright August 6, 2012, Patricia Nash Designs Inc.. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- Patricia Nash Designs and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify Patricia Nash Designs Inc. and the goods and/or services provided by Patricia Nash Designs Inc.. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Patricia Nash Designs Inc..
For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
- What Type of Information We Collect The server on which the Web Site is located collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested.
- Children's Issues The Web Site is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and children under such age must not use the web site or services offered on it to submit any individually identifiable information about themselves.
- Copyright The materials found on the Web Site are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Web Site are copyright © August 6, 2012, Patricia Nash Designs Inc.. Permission is granted to view and print materials from Patricianashdesigns.com for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Patricia Nash Designs Inc., is strictly prohibited.
- Trademarks Patricia Nash, Patricia Nash Designs (is/are) trademarks or service marks of Patricia Nash Designs Inc..
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW No Warranties Patricianashdesigns.com DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR ANY SITES LISTED THEREIN, AND THE WEB SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. THE WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN NO EVENT WILL THE WEB SITE OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF THE WEB SITE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
- Contact Information Questions or comments regarding the Web Site should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail to 129 S Central Street Knoxville, TN 37902.